TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Your access to and use of this website and the information provided on it is subject to the following important terms and conditions. By accessing and using this website, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- While we have been careful to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, we give no warranty (express or implied) as to the accuracy, completeness or non-infringement of that content. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability or responsibility to any person or persons for direct or indirect loss or damage that may result from the use of this website or from the use of or reliance on any information, advice, opinion, representation, negligent or otherwise, provided on or made available through this website.
- We may change this website and the information on it at any time. The website may not be continuously available or error free.
- This website and your use of it is governed by the laws of New Zealand. The New Zealand courts have exclusive jurisdiction.
Copyright and trademarks
- The content of this website is the copyright of Silver Fern Farms Limited and its licensors. The brands appearing on this website are our trademarks or their respective owners. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may print or download copies of the material on this site on a single computer for your personal use or copy the material for the purpose of sending it to individual third parties for their personal information provided that you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them. No other copying, duplication, redistribution or dissemination is permitted without our prior written consent.
Links and third parties
- Any sites linked to our website by hyperlinks are not under our control. We are not responsible for, and make no representations or warranties concerning, any linked sites. The inclusion on this website of any links to other sites does not imply that we endorse or have verified the content of that linked site.
- Any dealings you have with third parties via our website are your responsibility, including where you provide access to your personal information to a third party (such as providing access to your accountant to view and download your kill sheet or other supply information). Should a dispute arise between yourself and any third party due to use of the website, we may assist you to resolve the dispute but will not be responsible for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of that use.
If you have any questions about this website or these terms and conditions please feel free to contact us by phone: +64 3 477 3980 or email: email@example.com