Derived from the leg. This is the boneless rump with the fat cap removed.
- Two rumps per pack, 400 gram pack size
- Has the Heart Foundation Two Ticks
- Excellent source of zinc - contains at least 25% of the recommended daily intake for adults
- High in iron – contains at least 10% of the recommended daily intake for adults
- Vacuum packed – can be refrigerated for up to 30 days
How To Cook
Best cooking methods – Roast, Pan-fry, BBQ.
Remove from packaging, cover, and bring to room temperature.
Oven method: heat a fry-pan to a high heat. Rub oil on the lamb rumps and sear in the fry-pan for 2 minutes each side. Transfer to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes for medium-rare. Remove from the oven, cover, and rest for 8 minutes. Slice across the grain.
BBQ method: preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place lamb rumps on a hot barbecue for 10 minutes each side. Remove, cover, and rest for 10 minutes. Slice meat across the grain.
Pan-fry method: heat a fry-pan or wok. Slice lamb rumps across the grain into small strips, rub oil over the meat. Pan-fry quickly for 2-3 minutes each side, remove from the heat and rest for 3-4 minutes.
|Nutritional Information Servings per pack: 3.3 Serving size: 120g||Quality