Prepared from the bolar muscle and removed from the shoulder.
- 1 piece per pack, 400 gram pack size
- 97% fat free, with the Heart Foundation Two Ticks
- Excellent source of protein, with a 100 gram portion of cooked meat providing 28-35 grams of protein
- Venison is a great source of zinc, one 100 gram portion of cooked venison provides over 25% of our daily requirements
- Vacuum packed – can be refrigerated for up to 30 days
How To Cook
Best cooking methods - Roast, BBQ.
Remove from packaging, cover, and bring to room temperature.
Rub oil over the roast and season.
Oven method: preheat oven to 220°C. Heat a fry-pan over a high heat and sear the roast for 2-3 minutes each side.
Transfer venison to a small roasting dish. Roast in hot oven for 16 minutes for medium-rare.
Remove meat from oven, cover with tin foil, and rest for 10 minutes.
|Nutritional Information Servings per pack: 3.3 Serving size: 120g||Quality