Prepared from the lamb topside or knuckle muscle.
- 1 piece per pack, 400 gram pack size
- Has the Heart Foundation Two Ticks
- Excellent source of protein
- Source of iron - contains at least 10% of the recommended daily intake for adults
- Vacuum packed – can be refrigerated for up to 30 days
How To Cook
Best cooking methods – Roast, BBQ.
Remove from packaging, cover, and bring to room temperature.
Oven method: preheat the oven to 200°C. Rub oil over the roast and season. Heat a fry-pan to medium-high, add the lamb, and cook for 2 minutes each side. Transfer to the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, cover, and rest for 10 minutes.
BBQ method: preheat the barbecue flat plate or chargrill plate to hot. Lightly cover the meat with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the lamb on the barbecue and sear on all sides, then reduce heat to moderately hot. Cook the lamb leg roast for approximately 25 minutes or to your liking. Cover lamb loosely with foil and rest for 10 minutes.
|Nutritional Information Servings per pack: 3.3 Serving size: 120g||