Derived from the lean heart of the rump
- 1 piece per pack, 350 gram pack size
- Graded A by our Master Graders for superior taste, tenderness and juiciness
- Aged at least 21 days for optimal tenderness
- This cut is selected from a single muscle making it a particularly tender cut
- Has the Heart Foundation Two Ticks
- High in iron - contains at least 10% of the recommended daily intake for adults
How To Cook
Best cooking methods – oven, pan-fry, BBQ.
Remove from packaging, cover, and bring to room temperature.
Rub oil over the beef roast and season.
Oven method: preheat oven to 220°C. Sear the beef on all sides. Transfer to oven and cook for 20-25 minutes for medium-rare.
Pan-fry/BBQ method: preheat the pan or BBQ to medium-high. Cook beef for 20 minutes, turning often, until all sides are well browned.
Transfer to a plate, cover, and rest for 10 mins.
|Nutritional Information Servings per pack: 2.8 Serving size: 125g||