The porterhouse is cut from the rear end of the shortloin.
- Two steaks per pack, 350 gram pack size
- Graded A+ by our Master Graders for superior taste, tenderness and juiciness
- Aged at least 21 days for optimal tenderness
- High in iron – contains at least 10% of the recommended daily intake for adults
- Excellent source of zinc - contains at least 25% of the recommended daily intake for adults
How To Cook
Best cooking methods – Pan-fry, BBQ.
Remove from packaging, cover, and bring to room temperature.
Rub oil over the porterhouse steak and season.
Pan-fry/BBQ method: preheat the pan or BBQ to medium-high and pan-fry for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
Transfer to a plate, cover, and rest for 5 minutes.
|Nutritional Information Servings per pack: 2 Serving size: 175g||