The flat-iron steak comes from the top blade, which sits around a seam of gristle. Silver Fern Farms Flat-Irons have had the long muscle on top of the gristle expertly removed.
- Two steaks per pack – 110 grams per steak
- Traditionally a braising steak, by removing the seam of gristle it’s now perfect for quick frying
- Graded A+ for superior taste, tenderness, and juiciness by our master graders
- Has the Heart Foundation Two Ticks
- High in iron - contains at least 10% of the recommended daily intake for adults per serving
How To Cook
Best cooking methods: fry pan or BBQ.
Remove from packaging, cover, and bring to room temperature. Rub oil over the steaks and season.
Preheat the fry pan or BBQ to medium high and pan-fry for 3 minutes on each side for medium rare. Transfer to a plate, cover, and rest for 5 minutes.
|Nutritional Information Servings per pack: 2 Serving size: 110g||