Plate to Pasture Farmer Conference 2018
Save the Date
Join us in Rotorua from the evening of 24 September to celebrate our annual Plate to Pasture Farmer Conference and for the announcement of this year’s winner of our Plate to Pasture Award at the Gala Dinner.
The full-day programme on 25 September will bring plate and pasture together, you will hear from Silver Fern Farms, our customers and farmers, as well as inspirational speakers who will share insights into international food trends and the red meat industry.
The Gala Dinner will be held at the Geothermal and Geyser Park, Te Puia, where a unique food experience will celebrate our natural, grass-fed, 100% Made of New Zealand red meat. A pre-conference Welcome BBQ will be held 24 September and post-conference day trips on the 26 September will include a farm tour or tour of our Te Aroha plant.
Conference registration will open in a fortnight, and you will receive an invitation to attend. We look forward to seeing you there.
Tuesday 25 September 2018, 8.00am – 5.15pm
Gala Dinner from 6.30pm
Novotel Rotorua Lakeside
The full Farmer Conference programme will be available soon, highlights will include:
- International speakers will share insights into key markets, international trade landscape and developments
- The launch of Our Sustainable Chain of Care
- Presentation of our regional Youth Scholarships – more information
- Plate to Pasture Gala Dinner - Enjoy a Silver Fern Farms red meat food the Geothermal and Geyser Park, Te Puia experience that tells our Plate to Pasture story.
- A pre-conference Welcome BBQ will be held 24 September
- Post-conference day trips on 26 September will include a farm tour or tour of our Te Aroha plant
The conference and gala dinner are free to Silver Fern Farms Farmer Partners, flights and accommodation will be at your own cost.
Places are limited to 300. Preference will be given to Silver Fern Farms Co-operative Shareholders.