Derived from the rump and striploin, each medallion is expertly trimmed to ensure a lean and consistent cut every time.
- 4 medallions per pack, 350 grams pack size
- Graded A by our Master Graders for superior eating quality
- Aged at least 21 days
- Has the Heart Foundation Two Ticks
- High in iron – one serving contains at least 10% of the recommended daily intake for adults
- Excellent source of zinc - contains at least 25% of the recommended daily intake for adults
How To Cook
Best cooking methods – Pan-fry, BBQ.
Remove from packaging, cover, and bring to room temperature.
Rub oil over the medallions and season.
Pan-fry/BBQ method: preheat the pan or BBQ to medium-high and pan-fry for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
Transfer to a plate, cover, and rest for 5 minutes.
|Nutritional Information Servings per pack: 2.8 Serving size: 125g||